About Me

My photo
I am originally from Tuscaloosa, Alabama and have been a resident of Decatur, Alabama since 1992. I have been a full time licensed REALTOR® since 1996 and joined RE/MAX Platinum in 1998. I served as 2010 President Morgan County Association of REALTORS®. I currently serve on the Member Services and Governmental Affairs Committees. I was named 2008 Morgan County Association of REALTORS® Member of the Year. Call me for your real estate needs!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Academy Sports to Open Spring 2009!

Academy Sports officials said they hope to begin construction January 2009 on their 74,863-square-foot store. Completion is expected to be July 2009. The store will be located on Wimberly Road and is adjacent to Home Depot. This convenient location is just off of Beltline Road and is close to the newly constructed Chili's Restaurant. Academy Sports was founded in 1938 and is one of the country’s largest sporting goods retailers. It employs more than 11,000 people at 105 stores across the southeastern United States. Great news for Decatur! Welcome Academy Sports!

No comments: