About Me

My photo
I am originally from Tuscaloosa, Alabama and have been a resident of Decatur, Alabama since 1992. I have been a full time licensed REALTOR® since 1996 and joined RE/MAX Platinum in 1998. I served as 2010 President Morgan County Association of REALTORS®. I currently serve on the Member Services and Governmental Affairs Committees. I was named 2008 Morgan County Association of REALTORS® Member of the Year. Call me for your real estate needs!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New Retail Stores at The Crossings of Decatur!

Workers are prepping ground at The Crossings of Decatur for a Regions Bank and an AT&T store. Both Regions and AT&T expect their completion in the spring of 2009. AT&T will build a 3,500-square foot store. The Regions Bank branch will replace the branch at Gateway Shopping Center on Sixth Avenue Southeast. It is always exciting to see new businesses coming to Decatur!

1 comment:

Sonya said...

That's great! We need a new AT&T store and a bank at crossings!!!
I can't wait for Fulin's to open!