About Me

My photo
I am originally from Tuscaloosa, Alabama and have been a resident of Decatur, Alabama since 1992. I have been a full time licensed REALTOR® since 1996 and joined RE/MAX Platinum in 1998. I served as 2010 President Morgan County Association of REALTORS®. I currently serve on the Member Services and Governmental Affairs Committees. I was named 2008 Morgan County Association of REALTORS® Member of the Year. Call me for your real estate needs!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Downtown Decatur Redevelopment

Rick Paler with The Decatur Downtown Redevelopment Authority hosted a public meeting Monday night at our own Princess Theatre. The establishment of a Calhoun Community College fine arts school in downtown Decatur is included the five year plan. There are 31 projects in the plan including further riverfront development. Paler reported that it is unlikely all 31 projects would be completed within the next five years. He has meetings scheduled with businesses to discuss funding the projects. Paler said public input is welcomed. Thanks to Mr. Paler for working so hard in helping make Decatur a great place to be!

No comments: