About Me

My photo
I am originally from Tuscaloosa, Alabama and have been a resident of Decatur, Alabama since 1992. I have been a full time licensed REALTOR® since 1996 and joined RE/MAX Platinum in 1998. I served as 2010 President Morgan County Association of REALTORS®. I currently serve on the Member Services and Governmental Affairs Committees. I was named 2008 Morgan County Association of REALTORS® Member of the Year. Call me for your real estate needs!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

2009 MCAOR Member of the Year

Last Thursday I attended our monthly Morgan County Association of Realtors membership luncheon. As always, there was great fellowship and a tasty lunch. Our guest speaker was my long time friend, local attorney Doug Bachuss. This month the MCAOR Member of the Year was to be announced and I was told Bob McMillan was the 2008 recipient. As the announcement was read, I turned slightly to watch Bob's expression as his name was announced. Much to my surprise, my name was called! What an honor. To all of my fellow Realtors, thank you. You are a blessing!

No comments: