About Me

My photo
I am originally from Tuscaloosa, Alabama and have been a resident of Decatur, Alabama since 1992. I have been a full time licensed REALTOR® since 1996 and joined RE/MAX Platinum in 1998. I served as 2010 President Morgan County Association of REALTORS®. I currently serve on the Member Services and Governmental Affairs Committees. I was named 2008 Morgan County Association of REALTORS® Member of the Year. Call me for your real estate needs!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fine Arts School in Downtown Decatur!

Lookout, downtown Decatur is changing! Rick Paler with Decatur Downtown Redevelopment Authority is working hard to make our Decatur an even greater place to live, work, and play. I am exciting about a fine arts school being built in downtown Decatur. This is a joint venture between Athens State University and Calhoun Community College. Initially they will offer a visual arts program but they eventually hope to combine for joint bachelor's degrees in art, drama, music, dance, and entertainment studies, and a bachelor of fine arts degree. Ground breaking is expected to be December 2010.

No comments: